Celebrities without makeup

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

All grown up! 'Harry Potter' star Emma Watson ponders nude roles


Following in the footsteps of her "Harry Potter" counterpart Daniel Radcliffe, 18-year-old Emma Watson says going nude for a role is perfectly OK.

The baby-faced teenager, who has garnered legions of fans for her role as innocent Hermione Granger, admitted this weekend she would go naked for her art.

"Yes. For Bernardo Bertolucci. It ... depends," said the actress, referring to the Italian director.

But she quickly rationalized, "I'm not getting my kit off any time soon, but it is part of my job."

Upon even more reflection in the interview the young star revealed she is aware of the issues her tender age presents.

"I'm at a strange age. I'm not a woman yet, but I'm not a girl any more. "

While she doesn't feel quite like a woman, Watson's certainly dressing the part: The actress stepped out at the Los Angeles premiere of "The Tale of Despereaux" on Sunday looking very much like a grown-up in a semi-sheer dress.

But film companies aren't quite ready to see little Hermoine Granger as a big girl, she says.

"They say, 'Oh, in a couple of years you'll be perfect for this.' I'll be like, yeah, but I want to be studying English then, so it's going to be quite tough to choose between the two,' " she explains.

All grown up! 'Harry Potter' star Emma Watson ponders nude roles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home