Celebrities without makeup

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Peyton Manning News: Doctor Says Neck Fusion Has Healed Firmly For Colts QB


Peyton Manning will increase the intensity of his workouts though he has not yet been cleared to practice.

In a statement released by the Colts on Thursday night, Dr. Robert Watkins says the fusion performed on Manning's neck has achieved "firm fixation."

When Manning last spoke to reporters about his health, a month ago, he was still waiting for that to take place.

"I am encouraged with what Doc had to say," Manning said. "I am happy that I can increase my rehabilitation program as outlined by him ... and the Colts' medical staff. I am hopeful for continued progress in this next phase of my rehab."

Manning's latest neck surgery on Sept. 8 was his third in 19 months and the most complex. He has not been able to practice since, but the Colts (0-11) have kept him on the active roster in hopes he could start throwing passes later this month.

Peyton Manning News: Doctor Says Neck Fusion Has Healed Firmly For Colts QB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home