Celebrities without makeup

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Andrianne Curry Really Depressed


“America’s Next Top Model” winner Adrianne Curry is headed for a top-notch meltdown … and she knows it!

“I have been worn thin. I am stressed, my anxiety is out the roof, my body is weak, I’ve lost 10 pounds from being sick, and I’m depressed. At least I can admit that I am unhealthy in the mind.”
She also said that as a teen, she “used to fall into these funks all the time,” but now she reveals that she might need a little “help” to beat the blues this time.

“I think I may ask if it’s time to be put on some meds again,” she writes. “Being in this state of mind is very dangerous for me. The last thing I need is to be offered drugs at this weak state.”

Andrianne Curry Really Depressed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home